[DWJ] Is there a picture of the bench?

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 09:04:36 EDT 2014

At the moment it's on my desk. I've written to Meredith and haven't heard
yet but thought I'd bring it with me to Newcastle on the Saturday (I'm only
there for a day) for a second photo.

best
Farah

On 29 August 2014 08:43, Ian W. Riddell <iwriddell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for sharing this! Do we know what's happening to the plaque after
> this?
>
> peace
> widdy
>

> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Aug 28, 2014, at 9:38 PM, Alina <contemplatinum at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > There's a photo of the bench plaque on Andrea Höst's blog:
> >
> > http://www.andreakhost.com/2014/08/loncon-3.html
> >

> >> On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Gin <kalaidiscope at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Was there a picture of the bench posted somewhere that I missed? Or
> could
> >> someone post a picture for me? Would have loved to have been at
> Loncon...
> >> Or at the conference!
> >>
> >> I did find Farah's facebook feed which had lots of pictures of the
> display
> >> area- that was fun to look at Thanks Farah, I might be greatly daring
> and
> >> send you a friend request so I can see more things from the other side
> of
> >> the world...
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >> Gin
> >

> > --
> > The problem with real life is the lack of danger music.

There is no such thing as a right time or a wrong time. There is only the
now. The future is made up of accumulated nows.