[DWJ] List members at the conference - Thursday??

Sockerrotta sockerrotta at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:14:20 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'll also be around on Thursday evening. I'd love to meet up for food, or drinks. Definitely up for a chat either way :-) but sadly, I've also never visited Newcastle before, so I don't have any local knowledge.

/Maria

"Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up."