[DWJ] List members at the conference

Janet Eastwood janet.eastwood at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:25:08 EDT 2014

Yes, please do post observations, quotes, and pictures! I'd love to see what happened at the conference. I'm sure there must be at least one inveterate and indefatigable note-taker among the list members who are attending - to that person, those of us unable to attend will thank you forever :)

Janet