[DWJ] List members at the conference - Thursday??

Elizabeth Bentley ebsln at icloud.com
Sun Aug 10 18:44:12 EDT 2014

I am arriving on Thursday, on a train arriving at 17.50. I have  a room booked at the Hall of Residence.

It would be great to be able to meet. I can't suggest where, though, as I have never been to Newcastle.

Elizabeth

On 10 Aug 2014, at 16:47, Tina <liril at gmx.net> wrote:

> I'll also be there - and already on thursday evening. I've been wondering if any of you will arrive on thursday, too and would be interested in meeting somewhere (I'd also be grateful for ideas as to where...) for dinner or drinks or a chat (or all of that)?
>
> Bettina

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
Addey & Stanhope School, SE14 6TJ
CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebsln at icloud.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com