[DWJ] Conference panel idea

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 06:23:56 EDT 2014

Thanks Gili. Will be lovely to catch up with you in person again.

This is the proposal I have submitted:

I would like to nominate a panel idea for the fandom track.  This will be
about the Diana Wynne Jones mailing list.

Title:  The List That Changed My Life
Kaplan.  This soon became a focal point for activity by Diana Wynne Jones
fans throughout the world.  Books were discussed, ideas thrown around,
friendships were created.  In person list meet-ups happened, even attended
by DWJ herself!  Fifteen years later DWJ is no long with us, mailing lists
are a generally a thing of the past but the mailing list is still there and
still being used.
Participants: Deborah Kaplan, Kylie Ding, Gili Bar-Hillel (and possibly
others)