[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Wed May 8 20:36:20 EDT 2013

I don't like forgettery or all-a-dream endings either, Roberta, but in
this case it makes sense. That world was damaged in its DNA. It was, if
you like, a mutation too far, like a tree that's all trunk and no
branch. Mutations-too-far sometimes develop here (animals with no eyes,
for example) but they generally don't survive out of their environment.
A fish that can't see is not at a disadvantage in a dark place where
the light can't penetrate but if you put it in a sunlit pond it can't
compete.

Sally Odgers

Hello all, longtime lurker here. I discovered DWJ as an adult, about five