[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along

Nicholas Jackson nicholas at makyo.org.uk
Wed May 8 17:07:40 EDT 2013

On 8 May 2013 10:27, Kylie Ding <kylie_ding at hotmail.com> wrote:

> We are discussing Witch Week.

I first read Witch Week during a school concert sometime during the
mid-1980s. I was in the choir, but not the orchestra or band, so I was only
required for about a third of the evening, and whiled away the rest of the
time avidly reading Witch Week.  My classmate Richard read it over my
shoulder, but the concert finished before we got to the end and I read the
rest when I got home.  The next day he came up to me just before assembly
and said "so who was the witch?" and I replied "well, pretty much all of
them, sort of".

    nicholas