[DWJ] Audiobooks

es at historicalfact.com es at historicalfact.com
Fri May 3 03:29:34 EDT 2013

American Gods is beautifully done too - Neil G does the interlude bits,
the stories of how the gods come to America, and the rest of it is done
with voices for the characters and a narrator. It works really well,
better than I was expecting.

I can't find any of Mahy's 'older reader' books available in the UK, which
is frustrating as she's one of my favourite authors, and *really*
annoyingly, I can only find the last three of the Dark is Rising sequence!