[DWJ] Audiobooks

Elizabeth Bentley ebsln at icloud.com
Thu May 2 11:41:06 EDT 2013

Not DWJ, but my family's all time favourite audio book is Margaret Mahy's
The Blood-And-Thunder Adventure on Hurricane Peak read by Richard Mitchley. My husband is convinced it is the best ever. It was a Chivers Audio Book.

Elizabeth

On 2 May 2013, at 10:40, Riet Strijker <riet.strijker at gmail.com> wrote:

> I actually have four DWJ books as audiobooks, unabridged of course. I must
> admit that I quite like Jenny Sterlin's reading, although I had to get used
> to her.
> I also have an audiobook of Rick Riordan, but that is horrible to listen to.
> .
> It seems that only a few people can read books.. sadly enough.
> I also have enchanted glass as an audiobook, and I haven't heard it all
> through.. because the voice gets on my nerves.
> Hope to hear there are more DWJ audiobooks, I only have the Castle series
> and enchanted glass
> Riet

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
Addey & Stanhope School, SE14 6TJ
CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebsln at icloud.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com