[DWJ] Audiobooks

Riet Strijker riet.strijker at gmail.com
Thu May 2 05:40:37 EDT 2013

I actually have four DWJ books as audiobooks, unabridged of course. I must
admit that I quite like Jenny Sterlin's reading, although I had to get used
to her.
I also have an audiobook of Rick Riordan, but that is horrible to listen to.
.
It seems that only a few people can read books.. sadly enough.
I also have enchanted glass as an audiobook, and I haven't heard it all
through.. because the voice gets on my nerves.
Hope to hear there are more DWJ audiobooks, I only have the Castle series
and enchanted glass
Riet