[DWJ] question about Power of Three

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:05:16 EDT 2013

The Family Tree by Sheri Tepper comes to mind as a book where some of the
characters are not exactly what you think they are, but I'm also not sure I
want to say more should I spoil the book.  I read it as a teenager, and it
worked very well for me (blew my mind as it were).  I'm not sure if I read
it now it would work as well for me on several levels.  I read Power of
Three as a child and reread it a few years ago (I've read it at least five
times).  The twist isn't as twisty, but it still just works on some level.