[DWJ] Information about the original publication of Charmed Life (fwd)

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 06:15:37 EST 2013

The first edition flaps are almost identical.  It of course does not say
winner of the Guardian Award (as she hadn't won it yet) and the price is
only £2.95.  In my edition (which is the book in Deborah's photograph) "Why
were they there?" is not a new paragraph.

The back flap has, in addition to what Joe writes

DIANA WYNNE JONES has written

POWER OF THREE
DOGSBODY
CART AND CWIDDER