[DWJ] Information about the original publication of Charmed Life (fwd)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Mar 1 11:59:13 EST 2013

Hey all,

I got a request to the website today:

"I came across the original Macmillan edition [of charmed life] in a used
book shop the other day, but unfortunately it was a library copy,
shorn of its jacket flaps. I was wondering if you have that edition in
hand, and if so, if I could impose on you for the copy (if any) from
the inside flaps? I wouldn't require a scan just a transcription, if
that helps."

Would anyone be able to help out our requester? I think it is the
addition with this cover:

http://suberic.net/dwj/pix/covers/charmedlife3.jpg

-deborah