[DWJ] new book preview

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:49:19 EDT 2013

I agree. I was always confused about whether it was Jones, or Wynne Jones.
Certainly I have seen her cataloged under both W and J as I was growing up.
(Seems to be consistently under J now, probably because most libraries are
using the  the Cataloging in publication information now)

I had no idea Wynne was a girls' name.

And yes, I have been a fascinated lurker to this conversation- not boring
me at all. Very educational!

Regards

Gin