[DWJ] new book preview

erikagillian at gmail.com erikagillian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 21:42:03 EDT 2013

Mexican, and at least some other Middle and South American cultures, have double, unhyphenated surnames. Gabriel Garcia Marquez's last name is Garcia Marquez.  We used to discuss it in the bookstores I worked in.  Should we shelve him properly under Garcia or should we put him where most people will look, under Marquez.  I'm hoping I got the spelling right, using my phone.