[DWJ] new book preview

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:18:03 EDT 2013

That makes sense, Deborah. But as Otter said, I thought that Alexander
McCall Smith's last name was simply Smith. Are there other examples that
anyone can think of?

And thanks for telling us about the origin of Diana's middle name. I never
knew that--I never saw it written in any biographical pieces I read about
her, for some reason.

Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English