[DWJ] New DWJ book!!!

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 20:12:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

That is really interesting about the YA ARCs. It made me realise that of
course, librarys ( public and school) will have book budgets, and it will
be easier for them if they can plan in advance what they are buying the
next year.

Could you just imagine being a school librarian, and they brought out a new
DWJ on two months notice, and you had NO BUDGET LEFT  to buy it? !!!!

And on the topic of upcoming books, there is a new Garth Nix Lod Kingdon
book scheduled for release September 2014. Going to be a fun year.....

Gin