[DWJ] new book preview

erikagillian at gmail.com erikagillian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:11:18 EDT 2013

Wow, I always thought it was her mother's maiden name :)  We have a dog we named Winston, it got shortened to Win or Winnie.  Then Diana Wynne Jones died and a while after I started spelling the nickname Wynne, mostly in texts to family.   Finding out it was a first name was fine but that I've named my mostly black boy dog Wynne is hilarious :)  But he won't mind.  We try and be as un-gendered as we can in this day and age :)