[DWJ] new book preview

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Wed Jun 26 15:31:39 EDT 2013

Thank you, Minnow. In that case I can only blame her parents, who must have anticipated that she would have this difficulty!

The Library of Congress is not entirely trustworthy, if the Nielsen Haydens are anything to go by.
http://nielsenhayden.com/name.html
I'm glad to hear they get it right in Diana's case.

Eleanor