[DWJ] new book preview

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jun 26 12:22:17 EDT 2013

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> Nice article, but oh how I do wish journalists would stop calling her
> "Wynne Jones" as if "Wynne" were a surname.

Ugh, yes, I've had my professional writing changed so that "Jones" was changed to "Wynne Jones" in something that got published with my name on it. And she's always misshelved in libraries, and I am so tired of explaining to people that no, no relation to Tim Wynne-Jones. See the hyphen in the latter name?

Not that Tim Wynne-Jones isn't awesome, because he is.

-deborah