[DWJ] recommendations

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:26:45 EDT 2013

Gillian,

just wondering: in reference to McKinley's Damar books, what do you mean by
""it's a bit of a what they need is a honky"? Here in the States, "honky"
is a derogatory racist term for a white person. I'm sure that's not what
you mean, but I can't figure out your sentence :-).

thanks,
Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English