[DWJ] recommendations

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Mon Jul 29 00:31:09 EDT 2013

Janet, thanks for the Barry Deutsch recommendation - I think there must be
even fewer Orthodox Jewish female protagonists than POC in fantasy lit... I
certainly never saw myself in *any* literature, ever, growing up... have
ordered it!

And will file all the other recommendations for when I am finished with my
current Iain Pears buying spree...