[DWJ] recommendations

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 00:29:03 EDT 2013

Hi,

Try Readings,
http://www.readings.com.au/products/3022690/juno-of-taris

http://www.readings.com.au/search/results?query=Fleur%20Beale&author=1&books=1&music=1&film=1

I know people who have ordered online from them for shipping to the USA,
and have been pleased with the result.

Some of Fleur Beales books are listed are available as electronic text. (If
you are in the Commonwealth you should be able to access electronic books
from here.  If you are from the US there may be copyright reasons they
won't let you download. If this is the case let me know QUICKLY, I am
leaving Australia for the US and Europe in a week, and I am sure I could
carry an extra USB stick with the books on them & post)

Regards

Gin