[DWJ] recommendations

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Sat Jul 27 14:06:54 EDT 2013

I agree on recommending later books - my oldest is not five yet, but I am
eagerly writing down some of these recommendations for myself, since, as we
all know, good YA fiction is just as appropriate for adults as for kids, and
I was just too old to discover it for myself by the 1990s, when I was either
reading adult fiction or rereading the YA fiction I already had, and
ordering the entire DWJ backlist that was then available.

I'd take any recommendations for any good kid/YA books, for myself, and one
day, for my sons.