[DWJ] recommendations

Roslyn Gross rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jul 27 03:48:16 EDT 2013

Karen Healey's novels feature people of different races. Her first two
novels, both YA fantasy, are Guardian of the Dead and The Shattering, both
set in New Zealand. Her latest novel, When we Wake, is her first YA SF
novel (and in my opinion not as good as the other two - it felt a bit
preachy to me while the fantasy novels didn't).

Ros