[DWJ] Gaiman's Ocean at the End of the Lane

rohina rohinax at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:54:11 EDT 2013

Otter, I agree that the ending was weaselly if ou look at it that way, but
what I really thought was that the book is unfinished. Now, this is because
of explicitly comparing it 'to Fire and Hemlock, where Polly's response to
finding her memory unreliable is to interrogate that, rather than to go
"oh, well" and end the book.