[DWJ] Gaiman's Ocean at the End of the Lane

es at historicalfact.com es at historicalfact.com
Mon Jul 8 05:11:16 EDT 2013

It terrified me! In a good way. it is a bit F&Hish, and the reviewers who
said it was Gaiman's scariest novel so far were not wrong. It was shorter
than I was expecting, being used to the giant Anansi Boys and American
Gods, and I had it on the kindle so couldn't tell from the start that it
was short, but I really liked it.

Es.