[DWJ] new book preview

Rosemary Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 13:27:02 EDT 2013

I have been told that Jill Paton Walsh should be filed under P, even though the names are not hyphenated. However, when I studied cataloguing, I was taught (whether correctly or not, I don't know) that English double surnames should be filed alphabetically by the first part of the surname if hyphenated, and by the second if not.

Rosie