[DWJ] Diana's tribute fund

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:09:06 EST 2013

I have just received an update from St Peter's Hospice about the money
raised in memory of Diana.

The total raised so far is £3,157.16, which I think is really impressive.

Nearly 2 years on , can I ask the rest of the list whether people are
happy to keep the Fund running, or whether I should close the
Justgiving page.

Looking at this, it is obvious that not much more than a quarter of
the total came via this route, but on the other hand, it does remain
as an easy way for people to give.

Let me know what people think.

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com or ebsln at icloud.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com