[DWJ] Some brief reviews

Levi W. zebraspotz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:41:45 EST 2013

I wish I liked *Magicians of Caprona* more.  I love the other Chrestomanci
books, and I love the *potential* of the world in *Magicians*, but I don't
really like the plot, and Angelica and the Duke get on my nerves.  The
battle between the families was fantastic, though.

I've also never reread the Dalemark quartet... hm!

Levi

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Otter Perry <ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com