[DWJ] Some brief reviews

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Sun Feb 3 08:45:39 EST 2013

Gads, I've never read the tetralogy past a spot in _Drowned Ammet_ I can't seem to get past. I liked _Cart and Cwidder_ well enough.

Among the short stories, "What the Cat Told Me"--surely a later story--teaches well.  I did it last summer in my senior-level course in British children's fantasy.

I love anything with Crestomanci in it.  This one always makes me hungry.  There's so much about food.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037