[DWJ] totally off-topic

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Feb 1 11:22:43 EST 2013

My son has asked me to publicise something for him as widely as I can.

I know it has nothing to do with DWJ -- though he did do odd jobs for
her when he was in the same town, since he was Tall and Strong and
thus useful as a Gofer -- but I think she would approve anyway.

He got testicular cancer in 2011, and this year is running in the
Marathon des Sables in aid of the cancer charity Orchid.  He's on
Facebook and Twitter, I gather, and has a website at
www.saharakenny.com which directs people to them -- and if anyone feels
like making encouraging noises, even if they don't want to sponsor him
(as why should they unless they know him?), I think it would be
appreciated.

Pass on the word if you think anyone might be interested, please!

Cheers

Minnow