No subject

Sat Apr 6 08:17:35 EDT 2013

Jellicoe Road, by Melina Marchetta, read by Rebecca Macauley. I
cannot even begin to explain what a wonderful job she does with
the book, without giving away the massive spoilers. Somehow just
by the change in the tone of her voice I can always tell when the
narrated events are taking place (the book contains a couple of
times streams). She doesn't do silly voices but I can almost
always identify the character. I probably spent the last third of
the book crying, and it's not a short book.

-deborah