[DWJ] F&H calligraphy!

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:03:25 EDT 2013

Hi, all,

I recently commissioned my friend Rebecca, who is taking commissions for
calligraphy, to do a quotation from *Fire and Hemlock* for me.  It came out
really beautifully, so I thought I should share a link to a photo here as
you guys might appreciate it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aryky/8695464579/

Not only is it one of my favorite DWJ quotations, but I'm particularly
pleased that, after a mere mention by me of the phrase "starry night"
without any explicit or conscious reference to van Gogh, Rebecca decided to
actually use van Gogh as a reference, since I've loved that picture since I
was about seven.  I think it also fits the quotation quite well ;-)

I should also mention that Rebecca did do another version of the quotation,
and it's available at Etsy <a href="
http://www.etsy.com/listing/130765670/unframed-calligraphy-two-sides-to?ref=shop_home_active">here</a>.
 If anyone else likes the quotation and wants a calligraphy version ;-)

---Kyra