[DWJ] casting Chrestomanci

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:43:46 EDT 2013

Oh, that's a wonderful idea!  I loved the guy in Heroes :)  Of course I
only watched the first season so no idea of his name at the moment.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Gin <kalaidiscope at gmail.com> wrote:

> I knew there was more than one reason why I did not go see the Harry Potter
> movies.....
>
> I love the idea of an Indian/Asian/Oriental actor for Chrestomanci. Sadly,
> those actors don't get enough airtime on Australian TV/ Cinema/Theatres, so
> I don't have any names to suggest...
>
> Gin
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 3:23 AM, Irina Rempt <irina at valdyas.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 14 Apr 2013, Gin wrote:
> >
> >  What about Ralph Fiennes?
> >>

> > Oh no, please, no. Not *only* because of the association with Voldemort
> > (which I couldn't turn off in _Skyfall_) but because it's a really bad
> > mismatch with what I have in my head.
> >

> >    Irina
> >
> > --
> > Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
> > Beghinnen can ick, volherden will' ick, volbringhen sal ick.
> > Blog: http://valdyas.org/fo3

E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,
Tie up the Knocker; say I'm sick, I'm dead."
Epistle to Dr. Arbuthnot - Alexander Pope