[DWJ] casting Chrestomanci

V. Isabel Yap yap.isabel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 13:56:15 EDT 2013

It's always hard to cast beloved book characters. For some reason I'd say
it's a little easier to think up options for Chrestomanci versus, say, Howl
or Rupert or Mordion. For Chrestomanci I would second Hugh Jackman, but
also consider James D'arcy (
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/mansfieldpark/images/char_lg_tom.jpg),
or Tom Hiddleston when he looks like this:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24000000/Tom-Fanart-tom-hiddleston-24087814-500-281.png
.

For Christopher Chant - Asa Butterfield? (
http://www.thatfilmguy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Asa-Butterfield.jpg)