[DWJ] casting Chrestomanci

Katarina Hjärpe katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 00:59:25 EDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 4:32 AM, <deborah.dwj at suberic.net> wrote:

> If I were going to do a racebent Chrestomanci I'd cast Dev Patel. Or maybe
> John Cho.
>
> I'd be partial to Chiwetel Ejiofor, but that might just be because I'm
partial to Chiwetel Ejiofor in general.

On the Benedict Cumberbatch suggestion - I've seen it mentioned before, and
I've come to the conclusion that it'd be what finally pushed me into
loathing Chrestomanci. I don't loathe BC on his own, but the things that
sometimes annoy me about him and the things that sometimes annoy me about
Chrestomanci in combination would just be too annoying to handle.

Katta