[DWJ] casting Chrestomanci

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Sat Apr 13 20:46:34 EDT 2013

Yes, BC could do it too. He has that ever-so-slightly creepy quality.
Matt Smith might manage it too. He, like BC, is able to be handsome and
just-plain-weird by turns. Richard E Grant has the same quality and he
has the most beautiful voice.

Sally Odgers

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:21:34 +0100, Eleanor Joslin
<eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk> wrote:
Someone on Twitter a while ago, I can't remember who, suggested
Benedict Cumberbatch. I like that idea.