[DWJ] casting Chrestomanci

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 17:04:46 EDT 2013

I kind of read him as looking like Cary Grant.  Dark hair and eyes and
all.  Um, now I can't remember if Cary Grant had dark eyes :)

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Otter Perry <
ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com> wrote:

> I can't remember if we've ever done casting.
>
> I've been rereading "The Pinhoe Egg' and really paying attention
> to the descriptions of Chrestomanci [among other things] and
> I was trying to think of someone who might look like him.
>
> I came up with [although he's too short] Johnny Depp.
>
> Other suggestions?
>
> Suggestions for other people?

> “Nothing makes it easier to resist temptation than a proper bringing-up,
> a sound set of values - and witnesses.”
>
>                      ~ Franklin Jones (1908-1980)

E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,
Tie up the Knocker; say I'm sick, I'm dead."
Epistle to Dr. Arbuthnot - Alexander Pope