[DWJ] (no subject)

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:55:57 EDT 2012

Is asking people who post urls to give a description of what they are
rude?  This may be another virus one, but I'm not sure about the
etiquette of url posting here.  I don't want to miss anything even
tangentially about DWJ, but if it is not labeled as something else I
assume it's a virus.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:12 AM,  <jodel at aol.com> wrote:
> http://serialprizes.com/wp-content/themes/twentyten/google.html?qs=zfs.jieg&vcbn=gng.wg&snbebf=lvfw">http://serialprizes.com/wp-content/themes/twentyten/google.html?qs=zfs.jieg&vcbn=gng.wg&snbebf=lvfw

E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,
Tie up the Knocker; say I'm sick, I'm dead."
Epistle to Dr. Arbuthnot - Alexander Pope