[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones archive highlights

Hannah Izod hannah.izod at sevenstories.org.uk
Fri Oct 19 03:43:06 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Further to Lucy's email about the planned conference, I thought list members might be interested to know about a new page which has just been added to our website, profiling Diana's archive.  It includes images of nearly 60 items from the archive, with some contextual information about the material.

This page can be accessed at http://www.sevenstories.org.uk/collection/collection-highlights/diana-wynne-jones

The full catalogue for Diana's archive can also be accessed online via our catalogue<http://collection.sevenstories.org.uk/home/> page - a free text search for 'Diana Wynne Jones', or a reference search using 'DWJ*' should pull up all relevant records.  The catalogue has been a little temperamental lately, so if you encounter problems please do let me know!

Anyone who is interested in viewing any of the archive material can make an appointment with us, you don't have to have a serious scholarly interest in Diana's work.  And as Lucy said, we will be making material from the archive available as part of the planned conference in 2014.

Hannah

Hannah Izod
Archivist
Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books
Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP
Tel. 01914952707
E-mail: hannah.izod at sevenstories.org.uk<mailto:hannah.izod at sevenstories.org.uk>

Seven Stories is a charity - all the money we raise is used to save, celebrate and share the wonderful world of children's books.
Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk<http://www.sevenstories.org.uk/>
Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books
Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories<http://www.twitter.com/7stories>

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.