[DWJ] DWJ Conference 2014 (was Re: Hexwood)

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:34:00 EDT 2012

Not that I'm suggesting in any way that plans should depend on the
convenience of the American academics on the list, but like Jameela, I'm
doubtful, as well--our university fall semester also begins the last week
of August, and leaving for a trip overseas right then is a bad idea for
several reasons, not the least of which would be the number of days of
class I'd need to miss to make the trip feasible. Mid to late August would
be do-able, or July. But as I said, that's our problem, I know :-). I'm
just envious--I already had to miss the memorial service.

Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Professor of English
Middle Tennessee State University