[DWJ] Hexwood

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Wed Oct 17 08:29:20 EDT 2012

*like* :-)

I'd be tempted to go to WFC too, but I'll have a ten month old (due in
January), and might not (given past experience with my now-four-year-old) be
in the mood for travelling... Summer 2014 will be easier, and for a family
visit to my folks in London, summer is also easier in general as my husband
is a teacher and will have vacation then.