[DWJ] House of Many Ways

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 01:01:11 EDT 2012

Can't someone in the US buy it and email it to her?  She could pay
back with paypal or an audible/amazon/other store credit?

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Celia Wu <xox.celia.xox at gmail.com> wrote:
> You could also try using a proxy or something similar to make it look like you are in the US.

E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,
Tie up the Knocker; say I'm sick, I'm dead."
Epistle to Dr. Arbuthnot - Alexander Pope