[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 06:47:19 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I dropped the ball a bit on the monthly read-along!  I left all my
books behind when I was in the UK for my GUFF trip, but I read ahead and had
grand plans of posting each month, but I got distracted and they never
happened.  Then things failed to get back on track when I got home, but now
I am a bit more settled and on top of things.

Last book that was discussed was Power of Three.  Next book on the list is
Charmed Life.  How about we start the discussion of Charmed Life from the
1st of November, and go on from there?

The GUFF trip was awesome and I really appreciated being able to go to the
memorial.  I caught up with list members there and elsewhere.  I am still
writing up the trip, and when I have finished I plan on posting the relevant
parts on here!

Kylie

(back and hopefully back on track)