[DWJ] new DW Jones book and commercial plug

Amy Harlib aharlib at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 5 17:24:56 EDT 2012

aharlib at earthlink.net
Wonderful.
Must get a copy.
Thanks ,
Amy in NYC

-----Original Message-----
From: Devra
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 5:07 PM
To: dwj at suberic.net
Subject: [DWJ] new DW Jones book and commercial plug

I don't know if this is the one that her sister was going to finish, but I
now have copies of REFLECTIONS: ON THE MAGIC OF WRITING, by DW J just
released  by Greenwillow in the USA, It was first published in the UK by
Fickling, edited by our own Charlie Butler.

Consists of 32 essays by DWJ, plus Two Family Views of DWJ, notes and
bibliog, a foreward by Neil Gaiman, and an intro by Charlie. 362pp of
reading pleasure, plus an index. Hardcover, $24.99.

Available from me or your local bookstore.

Devra