[DWJ] new DW Jones book and commercial plug

Devra devra at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 17:07:48 EDT 2012

I don't know if this is the one that her sister was going to finish, but I now have copies of REFLECTIONS: ON THE MAGIC OF WRITING, by DW J just released  by Greenwillow in the USA, It was first published in the UK by Fickling, edited by our own Charlie Butler.

Consists of 32 essays by DWJ, plus Two Family Views of DWJ, notes and bibliog, a foreward by Neil Gaiman, and an intro by Charlie. 362pp of reading pleasure, plus an index. Hardcover, $24.99.

Available from me or your local bookstore.

Devra