[DWJ] T.S.Eliot

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:59:29 EDT 2012

Now that is a new view on Elliot for me :)  I like that very much even
though I usually hate practically jokes (whoopee cusion-level is fine,
but I dislike the ones that are just humiliating for the butt of
them).

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Emma Falconer
<emmajanefalconer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, I was recently reading a memoir of T.S.Elio written by one of his
> friends, and discovered that he was really into practical jokes, and used
> to bring a whoopee cushion to boring meetings at Faber.

E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,
Tie up the Knocker; say I'm sick, I'm dead."
Epistle to Dr. Arbuthnot - Alexander Pope