[DWJ] Nowhere vases

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:32:22 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Kyra Jucovy <arykiy at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> So I can't help but wonder if *Four Quartets *is at all relevant to
> Dalemark - I mean, they're even both series of four!  Although maybe it's
> just that the intersection of the timeless with time was a theme that
> inspired DWJ in general?

That is such an interesting idea.  I wish I understood the Four
Quartets better, I can barely deal with the Love Song of J. Alfred
Prufrock (which I absolutely adore, I just don't know what it's
supposed to mean, I know what I think parts of it are about and that's
what matters to me, mostly, though I do like to read interesting
explanations). If anyone wants to write something about that I'd
surely read it :)  I never did get my hands on a copy of the book of
lit crit about DWJ, so I have no idea if there's anything in there.