[DWJ] Nowhere vases

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 19:40:49 EDT 2012

The wonderful post(s) are by rushthatspeaks over at LiveJournal. Since I
think that they are really amazing, I definitely want to share them again:
http://rushthatspeaks.livejournal.com/254549.html
and
http://rushthatspeaks.livejournal.com/406003.html

Extremely worth reading if you have never read them before.

---Kyra